



The whole set includes crab, shellfish, sashimi, sushi, cold soba, miso soup, tempura, salad, green tea.

We travel on foot within the whole of Otaru.


A lotsa interesting shops along the street, selling ice-cream, seafood, live crabs, souvenirs, glasswares, handicrafts, accessories, soft toys, bla bla bla.. i wish i could visit everyone of them...


Grill for you on the spot.



So cute the Marimos! The biggest at 8.5cm is selling at
¥42,000 = SGD672.
I bought a baby twin home, introduce them to you next time.

The so called "动物园" labeled in the map.

At this junction, 10,320km away from Dunedin - where I used to study & play like nobody's business! LOL!

It's getting dark, we turned back and headed to
Otaru Canal.

Everything in Otaru is so nice, only the canal is a bit hmm... Maybe we expect too much... Hahaha..

I think you can skip these
一番街 as it seems a bit o~piang, just like those
狸小路 in Sapporo.


We headed back to Sapporo and had a simple dinner. Tuna on top.
No comments:
Post a Comment