%@ Thank You Very Much For Your Help Dean @%
Went to the nearest Sports Council to register as a member so I could book the badminton court as and when I like, but need to buy racket first. By the way, charges as follow :
* $7.40/hr for non peak (6pm-10pm on weekdays / 7am-10pm on weekends &PH)
* $3.50/hr for peak hr (7am-6pm on weekdays excl. PH)
Can book slot online : www.ibook.ssc.gov.sg
Went Ikea for lunch (sambal fish not very nice), at the same time shop for a bookshelf. End up didn't buy anything except a box of Bangkit Flower, darl's favourite.Darl says Kitty will turned into Doraemon soon (ie. NO EARS) because I keep holding her by her ears. Ops sorry... I didn't realise I was doing that, probably she's a bit chubby and overweight so I dunno how to hold her, haha..


No comments:
Post a Comment