Pages

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Mosaic on iPhone

Yesterday I told Celine I do not have any calendar. Today she brought 3 and all are for me! Yeah! =D

I choose this one for myself, MDA's calendar, looks like Habbo Hotel hor...
Hehe... Dunno what is Habbo Hotel? Tell you next time.

This is the inside of it.

Some introduction of MDA and saw my name mentioned, dino's too.. LOL! Also find stickers on the last page! hehe..

The other 2 calendars - one for my papa, and one for Darl's papa.

Btw, the photo on the right is taken by an application called Mosaic.

Here I selected 3 parts per photo, you can select as many as you want. All you need to do is to point at the object you want to shoot and touch the screen, it will capture the object in the part that you touched, continue to do the same for the rest of the parts. Then save the photos after done. Just that simple!

No comments:

Post a Comment