Pages

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

My Off Day

Went to the gym alone on my off day. Feeling so delighted to be able to wander around at Orchard for leisure during a weekday, and during working hour some more, to be exact - it's 10am on a Wednesday!^^

Then, I overheard this conversation in the changing room :

A : Later after medicure I go high-tea with the who, want to join us or not?
B : Today cannot le, must bring my dog for grooming.
A : Ok la~ then c u tomolo, remember to go xxx branch hor, not here..
B : Tomolo Body Pump not this branch meh?
A : Tomolo is Spinning Class la, the instructor there better~ and more handsome~
B : Oh, ya hor.. Body Pump is Friday 2.30pm, not tomolo..

Walau eh... these people seems to off everyday!!! They looked too young for retiree age, way too old to be students too, maybe 10 yrs older than me gua... why no need to work one?! @#$%^&*#!

Then there's this lady, she's blowing her hair when I reached, when I'm done exercising she's still in front of the mirror - Oil painting! Cannot blame her also la.. I only exercise for like 20 mins.. hehehe.. then spent around another 30 mins or so in the steam room + shower + dry hair + make up.. LOL!

Done with the gym, wanted to go for a haircut... not sure if my hairdresser is available coz she always go traveling one, even if she's in town, you didn't make appointment in advance maybe she'll sleep till late then come, or maybe she's fully booked? Erm.. Let's go Kino to get a book so that I can have something to read at the salon.

I ended up spending the whole afternoon there!! LOL!! And again, the haircut mission failed. 舍不得 cut my beautiful hair ma~ Haha.. But it's getting very dry with split ends.. sooner or later will have to cut~ sad~

No comments:

Post a Comment