Pages

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Saturday - I Hold You In My Arms

Original plan was to go to Gomus' House for a swim, but later he realised that he needs to celebrate Nana's belated birthday and also hesitating about going to F1, therefore we changed the plan. We picked Kor up for laksa, reached there all decided to have Kolomee instead, but the Kolomee turned out disappointing. It's not too bad but we want the original char-siew Kolomee, we came all the way here - We want original!!

After Kolomee, Kor wanted to order laksa to share, but we were very full already so gave up the idea. Got back to the car, Kor offered me a peach... Where do you think he got the peach from?? He squeezed a peach out of my lovely cushion!!! @#!$%^#*

09' Christmas Present from Darl, I choose one. Cute hor!

After the unsuccessful peach attempt, he got himself an ice-cream at the petrol kiosk, obviously he is still hungry.

At night, Darl & I went Changi Village for Mutton Soup.

Hougang Jing Jia Mutton Soup
@ Changi Village
Opens daily from 10.30am-10.30pm. Close on Monday.

(Mutton soup $4 x2) + (Rice $0.50 x2) + 8 wanton $2 + Sugar Cane $1.70
Total for 2 pax = SGD12.70.
At night, unable to login Maple again... HackShield Error again..
Wondering if the game plays me or I play the game... @#$%^&*!!

No comments:

Post a Comment