Pages

Thursday, September 10, 2009

10 Ways To Know That you Love Someone.

1 : You talk with him/her late at night and still think of him/her when you go to bed.
2 : You walk really slow when you are with him/her.
3 : You don't feel ok when he/she is far away.
4 : You smile when you hear his/her voice.
6 : He/she is everything to what you think.
7 : You smile everytime you look at him/her.
8 : There's a person in your mind while you've been reading this.
9 : You've been so busy thinking of that person you didn't notice that the no.5 is missing.
10 : You are checking if thats true and you are silently laughing to yourself.

Send this mesage to at least 12 friends. IF you dont, you will definitely regret.



Usually I don't bother about these kinda mass SMS, at most just read and delete. Then that day I was really free.. so I hand itchy go and forward to a few friends.

Then one of them replied...

CK : eeerr.. this SMS contains 6 pages le.. Meaning send to 12 ppls equal to sending 72 sms.. so expensive le.. but nevermind la it says no send will regret.. so you no need to regret lor..

Mollie : =(

I thought I'm already slacking. Wah.. he lagi eng!! He just told me why my phone bill so expensive lor.. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment