Pages

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Birthday - Part II & Gratz Dean on 200!

Thanks to those who dropped me SMS on my birthday. A friend from HK says I looked very different from last time. I wonder if it's good or bad.. or maybe he got the wrong person, because I did not use real name in Facebook.. haha..

Thanks Pooh & NWP, this is so sweet!

Also thanks to those who mega me in maple. Would like to Congratulate Dean a.k.a pro Bishop for completing his maple journey by reaching level 200 on the same day! Congratulations! Wah.. can't believe that I've the honor to party and witness the historical moment! Pro ah~ lol..

That evening I told Darl,
Dean will throw me a mega tonight, for my birthday. What about you?
Okie lor, then I also throw you one.
Oh.. you say one hor..
Ya later i go downstair and mega you on the wall..

zzz... he means like those people write O$P$ one.. zzz..
I don't what that kind la~ bleah~
Ok la~ he got cook me nice nice food and bring me eat Steamboat and Yum Char.. Happy~ =D

By the way, I've also SMSed friends whose birthday fall on the same day as me! Here's something I found on the website about people who share this birthday, what do you think? lol...

Astrology

They are sociable folks who still manage to retain a wholesome set of values. They have a great need to connect with others on a profoundly emotional level. Even though they have a love of material things, they understand the spiritual realm as well.

Friends and Lovers --
They make friends easily. They are energized by people and genuinely care for others. In romance, they have an idealistic view. This mindset may create problems, because they look for a level of perfection in their union that is impossible to maintain or even achieve.

Children and Family --
They have a strong emotional tie to the past, which makes it difficult for them to break from family. They make good parents, though they need to guard against using their insecurities to overindulge their children.

Health --
They are sometimes troubled by allergies which can be the result of their ambivalence toward their food habits. Once they come to grips with their true feelings, these physical symptoms are likely to vanish.

Career and Finances
-- They have a deep and genuine love for others. Counseling, therapy, or the clergy are amenable career choices. They need to make a good salary but don't need money to be emotionally secure.

Dreams and Goals
--
They are addicted to travel and often learn some of their greatest life-lessons in foreign cultures. Their tolerant viewpoint and appreciation and respect for the beliefs of others create an environment in which many of their dreams can come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment