Pages

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Supper Time

Nowadays I seldom eat dinner, don't know why, but I just don't feel like eating anything. However, when it's time to go to bed, I'll say I am hungry...zzz. Darl offered to cook me instant noodle or fried me an egg, but I'm not that hungry though, I just feel like biting something, so I'll go to the kitchen to dig some junk food to eat.

Darl discovered that I m just 'mouth itchy', so every now and then he will buy some different varieties of food on his way home, just in case, like tonight. Haha.. now this piece of cheese cake is already in my stomach.. blurp.. Thanks! =P

We used to supper @ :
  • Roti Prata @ Jalan Kayu (with buddies)
  • McDonald's @ 24hrs outlet
  • Oasis Porridge @ Kallang Stadium (moved)
  • Instant Noodle @ home
  • Milo + Biscuit @ home
If you have any better suggestions please share.. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment