Pages

Saturday, October 4, 2008

The Weekend Helper is Coming

Today my kor asked us out coz long time never meet up liao. I also want to see my niece but I can't coz tomolo the weekend helper is coming. He says it's not related, I say yes it is coz i have to tidy the house a little. Then he teased me.

Kor : Got maid then leave it to maid la, why cannot come out?
Mollie :
I need to tidy a little if not how she clean?
Kor :
You clean liao then the maid do what?
Mollie :
I didn't clean la but i scare she anyhow throw my things so i tidy up a bit only..
Kor :
Oh I know la, u actually employ the maid to inspect ur work is it?
Mollie :
... (r u saying that i'm the maid) ...zzz
Kor :
No need to clean so early, Deepavali still 3 weeks away, come out la!
Mollie :
... (What has it gotta do with me) ... $%#^#@%...

He rang up in the evening, so we joined them for dinner at Swensen. Wow my niece can walk already!!!!!! My Kor fed her with fries and she asked for more, later he fed her with ice-cream, she stunned for 2 seconds then shivered a little, guess she didn't expect it to be cold.. haha so cute! My Kor bought a new lense of $1k+ and is asked me out for photo shooting tomorrow morning, aiya.. i cannot go le.. the weekend helper is coming la.. Darl says the helper seems to be some kinda bigshot as i've been pushing away appointments since Friday night.

Haiz... you dunno me... actually I'm always against the idea of having a helper, whether full time or hourly, I feel so uneasy to have a stranger at home. But this time round I've decided to give it a try, we were both very busy with work on the weekdays, hopefully with her help, we could earn some time to rest and to do our own stuffs on our precious weekends. But before she come, I think it's my job to make sure that the house is at least neat and tidy, coz I'm worried that she would throw my things away, not sure since when I started to have this phobia, anyway, I just want her to 'clean' my house, tidying is out of her job scope. Pray hard that she's good.

No comments:

Post a Comment