Pages

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Happy Halloween

I never know which day Halloween falls on, today is the first time that I notice Halloween actually falls on 31st October.

I remembered one Friday night, many years back, we went drinking with the same old gang as usual, then we passed by some shops along a quiet lane @ Bugis, then some people in their customes suddenly appeared from nowhere, we got a shock.. we thought, how come haven't drink already drunk ah??! Haha.. We didn't expect it coz we didn't know that day is Halloween. Some of those buddies are now back to Kuching already, not sure if they still remember this incident.

Also remembered that during my uni days, October is usually exam week, and I usually keep my windows open when I study at night (except winter time). You know when the light is on, you can't see what's outside because of reflection. Then there were this group of ang moh who came out to celebrate (scare people), one stood outside and stick his face on my window for sometimes, then when I saw it I screamed! So sick sia! zzz... However, these are just some of my Halloween memories... never celebrate before, and before I knew it, it's over.. haha..

To know more about Halloween. [link].
  • Halloween activities include trick-or-treating, ghost tours, bonfires, costume parties, visiting haunted attractions, carving jack-o'-lanterns, reading scary stories, and watching horror movies.
Maybe next year can try?! lol...
  • 2008 - Friday
  • 2009 - Saturday
  • 2010 - Sunday

1 comment:

  1. I tot last Fri/Sat of October is Holloween.. :P

    ReplyDelete