Pages

Friday, September 5, 2008

Scott Kelby

Just shared some of the photo editing tips with Dean over the MSN. He is a fast learner with adequate knowledge in computer and photography, also used to be in the printing line, therefore is actually quite knowledgeable in some areas.

There are actually a lotsa reading materials in the library and on the web, all are available foc. After reading through so many of the reference books, I find that Scott Kelby has the best of all. His guides are clear and concise, easily understood and very interesting too.. he is quite a humorous guy and I even read the preface! And of course, I also have a mini collections of his books. (most are his)
I've never attended any courses. I believe passion is all you need, and of coz, time.

No comments:

Post a Comment