Pages

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Switzerland vs. New Zealand

Just met Muso online. He is currently in Zurich for a business trip, and their client showed them around the town in helicopter! Awesome!

Think back, Darl and I were there 5 years ago. One of our friends warned that should we go Switzerland, please leave the boring Bern out, with that in mind, we have chosen Zurich.

My impression of the town - clean, neat, orderly and peaceful. However, I think it's a bit too quiet.


I already feel that New Zealand is very quiet, now i found Switzerland tops the chart. Haha.. Darl is going to repeat my "Only 2 rows of shop story" again everytime i mentioned NZ. He was under the impression that the town i stayed has only 2 rows of shophouses because i always said so, until he visited me in Dunedin then he says i'm exaggerating.. Haha..


NZ is undeniably quiet, but there are much more things to do and to see there, therefore i find it more competitive, I'd love to visit NZ again one day.

Anyway, can't wait to see Muso's photos, maybe he will change my view about Switzerland?

(Above photos taken in Zurich, sorry no photos on NZ, coz that was ancient time no digital camera yet.. lolz)

No comments:

Post a Comment